Our Clerical Level eBook offers 367 pages of practice tests, answers and explanations to help those seeking clerical positions to succeed. It includes over 1,200 questions in 40 tests everything you will need for numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning tests.
As well as the 10% reduction of the three eBooks included in the Clerical combined version, you also get for FREE - 8 unique Concentration and Data checking aptitude tests, which are you usually asked to take when applying for these positions.
This unique eBook offers those seeking clerical roles an opportunity to fully prepare in the short time frame of the recruiting process saving you time and money. It includes:
• Over 308 numerical reasoning questions covering all forms of numerical questions;
o Data interpretation
o Numerical critical reasoning.
• More than 660 verbal reasoning questions that will test you speed and accuracy in:
o Meaning of words & relationships
• 100 abstract reasoning questions to practice with so that you can answer each of the 20 typical questions in 45 seconds or less! This shows your ‘natural’ ability to interpreting data trends and patterns.
o Pattern recognition & completion,
o Figure grouping & icon grids,
o Logical flowcharts & multiple operator questions.
• 48 concentration questions to practice and build up your speed so that you can display your ability to work carefully and systematically. Typically these tests consist of 12 questions or more to complete as many questions as possible in 5 minutes.
• 160 data checking questions designed to assess your ability to identify inaccuracies and errors in numerical and written data. How quickly you can perform such tasks is critical to succeeding as these tests with on average 40 questions to work through in 20 minutes.
The explanations, advice and answers contained within the eBook will ensure that you maximize your tests scores and demonstrate your suitability for your chosen role.
These eBooks are only available from this website. Payment is by credit card, enabling you to download them without delay.
Don’t lose out at your next job interview, download your eBooks NOW and guarantee success.